Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rounds app

I have 400 custys. Before I used the planner they was all on paper. 1 hour a day I spent sorting out the paper work. Paid unpaid when they next due. But now only 10 mins a day.
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Cheers ...that's pretty much where I am at now. An hour on the diary per day carrying forward etc etc. If I have a few days away with the missus or a short hol here and there its a nightmare to sort it all out. I know it shouldn't be .....just tell those that were due that you are missing them this month but I have tried in the past to squeeze them in on my return if away for a few days and its made it much worse to organise it all back.

I have 400 custys. Before I used the planner they was all on paper. 1 hour a day I spent sorting out the paper work. Paid unpaid when they next due. But now only 10 mins a day.
Cheers ...that's pretty much where I am at now. An hour on the diary per day carrying forward etc etc. If I have a few days away with the missus or a short hol here and there its a nightmare to sort it all out. I know it shouldn't be .....just tell those that were due that you are missing them this month but I have tried in the past to squeeze them in on my return if away for a few days and its made it much worse to organise it all back.

@craig at pure which level of service do you get from Cleaner Planner?

I remember thinking the mid-level was a bit pricey but that their basic service didn't really do anything I couldn't on Excel...

I use the 1st one £18 Inc vat. But can excel upload your days work to your phone. You then tell you phone if they have paid or not paid on the day you cleaner them. Then when you get home hit upload and it send it to your pc. They do a 30 day free trial. Give it a go. £18 it's 1 house a month /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks, I'll check out the trial. It certainly gets rave reviews on the forum. :thumbsup:

Well that extra stuff i don't need. Job due, job done, job paid. Don't think you really need much more imo. £180 a year cheaper I'll stick to aworka /emoticons/wink.png

I know CP links with GoCardless but what other features get used that Aworka doesn't have?

Well that extra stuff i don't need. Job due, job done, job paid. Don't think you really need much more imo. £180 a year cheaper I'll stick to aworka /emoticons/wink.png

Fair do's its down to personal preference to a point I used Aworka for 2 years then made the switch to CP yes its more expensive for me £240 a year more expensive but it does everything even stuff i don't think i need at times .

For someone like me with memory problems its like stuff was built for me even when i forget to send texts out at times

Back