Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer Rate of Return

WCF

Help Support WCF:

KieMan

I've not sent one flyer out in my business. And have built a fairly successful Gutter Cleaning and repairing company. But most my calls are from people who already have issues. I want to prompt them and think flyers is my best way, I charge on average £100 for gutter clearance, down pipes checked and flushed and any accessible leaks repaired sealed (semi detached). I can get 25k delivered for £750 and cost me around £250 for printing. So £1000 all in. If out of the 25k I get 10 jobs will cover cost. Do you think the rate of return will be more than 10 houses ? I know they say 1% average but can't see me getting 250 houses. Cheers

I've not sent one flyer out in my business. And have built a fairly successful Gutter Cleaning and repairing company. But most my calls are from people who already have issues. I want to prompt them and think flyers is my best way, I charge on average £100 for gutter clearance, down pipes checked and flushed and any accessible leaks repaired sealed (semi detached). I can get 25k delivered for £750 and cost me around £250 for printing. So £1000 all in. If out of the 25k I get 10 jobs will cover cost. Do you think the rate of return will be more than 10 houses ? I know they say 1% average but can't see me getting 250 houses. Cheers
go for it mate out off 25k I would off thought you would get at least 20 jobs.

I think 1% is unrealistic. The average return for window cleaning looks to be around 0.3 to 0.4%

I think 1% is unrealistic. The average return for window cleaning looks to be around 0.3 to 0.4%
That sounds about right and in my experience other services tend to be lower than that. Compared to having your gutters cleared and fixed window cleaning is a more popular service and more likely something more people would be interested in.

3 per 1000 for wimdows I've had. 1 per 1000 when I've done pressure washing and car valeting leaflets.

Back