Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

carpet cleaning?

scotty_boy

Some companies actually offer free training courses when they sell the machines. Janitorial Direct sell the Prochem SteemPros that Cleanteam South West mentioned and provide free training with it, plus their staff are super knowledgeable on all the carpet cleaners they sell. It's definitely not a cheap income maker on the side, you have to invest  in proper equipment. In case it's of any interest

https://www.janitorialdirect.co.uk/prochem-steempro-powermax-sx2100-180.html  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have personally used portable carpet cleaners option for a while. And the carpet cleaning business doesn't need that big of an investment at first. I started with a about £500 investment.

What equipment did you start with for £500 please. I have done the Clean Smart Course but don't want to go silly with investment straight away. Cheers.

Cleaning carpets since 2008, after selling up cleaning windows. Had many machines, tried the enforcer, storm, alltec, and for me personally I use the HX400 fitted with a twin 6.6 vac system. I did a few reviews of the machine on YouTube so have a look mate and see for yourself. All machines have good and bad point. A good twin 6.6 vac system up to 400psi you won't go far wrong! 

Cleansmart training course is great.  Also Restormate up in Newcastle do them too!

Edited by Squeak and Bubbles

You can start by checking the top blogs of the carpet cleaning companies because they provide really valuable info.

I attached above one of the last posts I read and last week I was asked the same question answered in the post, which I didn't new the week before.

So you can find a lot of value in them.

• 1 month later...

We're looking at getting a jaguar cub, is this is good machine? I literally have no idea. Been in business cleaning for 4 years and now expanding. Will be doing a carpet cleaning course but just need some recommendations for equipment 

I found topics like this one that focuses on cleaning big houses to have the best checklists and guide lines not only in terms of equipment and roadmap but also in terms of some insights that you wouldn't get in other general websites.

Mostly because cleaning services providers have been doing this for a while and you get it straight from the source.

So try checking with the biggest cleaning companies in UK and their blogs.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.