Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Blackwash/ Hypo around swimming pools

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bretney

0ff70d1484bc19854bd6d48aaa9f105d.jpg
53e7d0565f648037279c331bd7fe017a.jpg

Morning all

I think I have do quite a bit of research on softwashing but there is one question I need answering. I have a couple of jobs coming up and one job needs the patio cleaned with instant results so I shall be using blackwash at about 5/1 and the other job with hypo.

What do you guys do about hypo/blackwash going into swimming pools?

This is my first post so thank you and I hope the photos come out ok

Brett

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ask the owner what they use to dose the pool with. It should be a form of sodium hypochlorite so I would just use that and get them to check the chlorine levels afterwards. If it's likely that the other ingredients in blackwash will go in the pool then they will have to drain it first like Nick said. Depends what they are expecting from the job ultimately, hypo will do the job satisfactory on its own, it's when you put down the fungicides you may have an issue.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Both Chlorine and salt pools contain chlorine so it should be fine. As above tell them to check the chlorine levels after you are done.

Another Brett /emoticons/wink.png

Back