Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Razer Red

WCF

Help Support WCF:

K

Keithlons

Changed my rubbers today in my moerman excelerator to Razer Red that I purchased from eBay supplied by window cleaning warehouse. Used the 10 inch on pole and in hand. Got to say really pleased with performance, felt like gliding on ice.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yep and it will last you a long time. I bought some last year and i wasn't happy with it, it was duller red looking too.

I bought some more a few weeks ago and it much better now and doesn't leave so many lines behind.

Yep and it will last you a long time. I bought some last year and i wasn't happy with it, it was duller red looking too.
I bought some more a few weeks ago and it much better now and doesn't leave so many lines behind.
I previously used the red rubber that came with wagtail and not very good so I wasn't expecting too much!!! But thought I would give the razer a try as in this forum people were going on about it. Pleased they did and thanks to the forum.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Moerman hard is a great rubber guys. It's not as hard as many other hard rubbers either. Very sharp it is and lasts.

Where do u buy the moerman hard as im starting up and looking to order some spare rubbers although windowcleaning warehosue where im ordering all the bits from only has the soft or razor red?

I need to get some new rubber ordered soon, I was looking at Razr Red but keep seeing a lot negative as well as positive comments. I wonder if it's a production issue and it's luck of the draw if you get a good or a bad batch.

I replaced the moerman rubbers in my 2 liquidator channels with razr red and I saw immediate improvement once worn in slightly. Although read somewhere on the forum that the rubber supplied with the moerman channel isn,t very good.

May try the hard when out of Razr red, Is it the blue rubber that  polzandbladz is using now on youtube?.

Wondering if the liquidater problems are basically down to moerman rubber??????

The blue rubber is only in testing currently. Moerman Hard is excellent but I have noticed as our winter kicks in down here (NZ) its fine for inside but outside its struggling (as do all hard rubbers). With soft rubber you need to blade with a very light touch and be pedantically accurate at the frames. Heavy hand and you'll tear rubber up in no time. This happens with normal channels also but is exaggerated with 'dog-eared' channels. I have a love/hate relationship with Razer Red. **** in winter on tinted glass, can go almost sticky in high heat BUT, when it's flowing? Bulletproof.

Back