Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Greenhouse cleaning!

Dave Maycock

Hi guys

Don't know if anyone else has tried much of this? We've done a few. (Before and after attached) think we charged about £50 at the time. I'm currently pushing a Facebook ad for it at a small expense to see what comes back. We soak in jeyes fluid then wash down, as requested by customer. Only took an hour or so with one person.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts really.

Before:

598fa1584dae78a22a836e71f24ad16b.jpg

After:

939f9f8c27018d9dc0aacaf2f323caf6.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Good idea mate as they can be a real pain for owners to clean my neighbour over the road took hours to do his last year

We've just moved house and inherited a greenhouse. The wife wanted it cleaning as she is going to start getting it ready.

So I gave her a bucket of warm water with some ubik in and the backpack with pure and an old bungalow pole. I must say she has done a cracking job. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106].

I've done a couple, wfp on the inside always worried I'm gonna put the end of the pole through a pane.

Hi guys
Don't know if anyone else has tried much of this? We've done a few. (Before and after attached) think we charged about £50 at the time. I'm currently pushing a Facebook ad for it at a small expense to see what comes back. We soak in jeyes fluid then wash down, as requested by customer. Only took an hour or so with one person.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts really.

Before:

598fa1584dae78a22a836e71f24ad16b.jpg

After:

939f9f8c27018d9dc0aacaf2f323caf6.jpg

Good job ! I take it the jeyes fluid works well with cleaning it up

Done one once and once only.

I remember saying to the customer that the panels can be a bit weak sometimes but I let myself get talked into doing it. Cleaned the outside fine, went in and as soon as the wfp touched one of the roof glass tiles it popped out, slid down & smashed to bits!

I explained that I hardly touched it and it must have been very weak fitted but I still got the 'do you think you pushed too hard with your stick thing'....never touched one again.

Back