Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Am Goign To Pay £10.00 A Month To Advertise On Facebook

harunh

Not through facebook.... Im from Middlesbrough

And theirs a page called middlesbrough FC with over 40,000 fans ! And i contacted the owner and said to him how much if i want to advertise once a day over 5 times per week. a month?

He goes £10.00.... I dont mind paying this £10.00 fee.... WHY NOT ?

Because i will be posting 5 times per week... and it will reach at least 3,4000 fans each day..... majority of them will be from my area... and it should work....

When the page makes a official post... all the people that like that page can see it on their timeline... and this should help me loads... i will le u know how it goes everyone

That's a good idea tht big h drop me a inbox once it's up n running on how you get on as I think you could well be onto a good one there

Harunh mate I don't think they are allowed to charge you for advertising on a Facebook page. Tho if you think it's worth a tenner y not.

Ladders probably right there but I'm quite happy that business is growing slowly at the moment as I'm still dj'ing weekends so it's good for me and I am getting 2-3 new customers a week anyway.

i always door knock but i dont mind paying that a month if i get a few customers out of it /emoticons/biggrin.png i can see it working good, and i said to him how much does he want? Its his page and hes going to be updating his status 5times a week for me so obviously he wants a bit of pocket money. And £2.50 a week is fine with me. It will reach a lot of people and its got potential to bring good business to me

I'm fairly certain this practice is frowned upon at Castle Facebook.

I take it that the page owner will post the advertisement? If it's you that posts it, will this even be seen by fans?!

Good idea though.

yeah the page owner will advertise and over 1,000 people will see it at 1 time , if i post it i would be lucky if 1 person has seen it

Its definitely a good idea but also look at the for sale & wanted pages as there must be loads round you H and some have thousands of members, I'm only posting on about 10 but highest membership of those is one with about 3500 and thats only out in sticks mate. Best of all they free.

this is a page with nearly 50,000 fans and for sale and wanted pages are totally different. I always post on them and not many people respond. If the page advertised for u then u would get a better response because its reaching a larger audience

this is a page with nearly 50,000 fans and for sale and wanted pages are totally different. I always post on them and not many people respond. If the page advertised for u then u

would get a better response because its

reaching a larger audience

Middlesbro don't have 50,000 fans lol

Have you got a website or facebook page Harunh if not I wouldnt do it, just looks tacky with a lineage ad and you may get some freaks ringing your mobile for fun.

My advice would be set up your own Facebook page and get the guy whose charging you to share it on his page with a caption like "now in your area like the page to get a free quote today", that way any likes are now people you can directly talk to and your name gets out to more people via your new likes.

Back