Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP and Trad

brendan82

Hi all. I've built my own trolley system but still intend to trad bottoms. Anyone tell me exactly what I would need to order if I want to try moerman liquidator. I reckon 10 inch would do most jobs but does it all come separately or does it all come together. Also where is best place to order. Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi all. I've built my own trolley system but still intend to trad bottoms. Anyone tell me exactly what I would need to order if I want to try moerman liquidator. I reckon 10 inch would do most jobs but does it all come separately or does it all come together. Also where is best place to order. Thanks

Cleaningspot mate. Brilliant service. You can buy the squeegee as a complete squeegee. Or you can buy it channel and handle separate.

I've just changed over to moerman gear and I've got to say...... they're awesome.

Yeah mate you can buy the 10" complete. And then buy a 12" separate for the same handle. Easy to swap as and when you need too. I use the standard moerman rubber to be fair. But a lot of guys put what they prefer in it. I actually like the moerman duraflex rubber as I feel I only need to put subtle pressure on the squeegee. It does burn out of the edges relatively quickly if you're not very precise at the rubber seals. But again it's just personal preference

Thanks. So I could buy complete squeegee in 10in and buy a 12 in channel to fit same handle. Do you use standard moerman rubber that comes on it

Yes you can, moerman rubber is slightly larger then others, but most rubbers will work if you put a bit of paperclip in the clip, @daveyboy did a thread on it about a year ago. I'd avoid unger as its a bit narrower so lasts less time and speed up wear on the clips

The moerman rubber is the best to use imo

Don't use too much pressure on the glass and it wil last longer

When your rubber gets too worn on your biggest channel then cut it down to fit the next size down..that way you get more use out of them

Back