Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO/di set up for part time business

brendan82

Hi all. Can anyone recommend a good but not over priced RO/di system. And where to order from. I'm only going to be doing 2 days one week and 3 days of following week to work around my shift work. Im estimateing 300-400 litres per week would be more than adequate. Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi,

Yeh I bought a 600GPD system from waterfedpole.com. Think it was £350+vat. Really easy to set up. My water pressure is quite poor (30psi) but I never run out of water as I fill my storage tank over night. Filter replacements are only £25 every 4 months. I spent 2 or 3 days looking around comparing etc before I bought it, by far the best value for money one. The R.O water comes out at 10ppm which is great. I know And I live in a very hard water area (Bournemouth) the ratio of pure to waste is about a third pure. But annoying. Think the website does a 300GPD R.O which would obviously be cheaper.

Ebay..collins water products 450gpd £170

Mine has never let me down and i got it off another windie who upgraded to 4040 and had it for a while before me

@Den and @Adams0211 have the same one

Ebay..collins water products 450gpd £170Mine has never let me down and i got it off another windie who upgraded to 4040 and had it for a while before me

@Den and @Adams0211 have the same one
As Daveyboy says more than adequate for your needs these ROs work well, even though this summer I'm thinking about upgrading.

450gpd £204 with vat and delivery from daqua.co.uk and Dougs customer service is first class and beyond , I messed up my ro when changing membranes and doug rang me a few times to talk me through it as well as multiple emails to get it all sorted and for that I wouldn't buy from anyone else .

Back