Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

More upvc cleaning today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

9658cf8d0adca9001f4602b2da654479.jpg
40043973da09252e99b9d8b048bc9e9a.jpg
53f35a5c6e8b140fed229d4bc1f4e143.jpg
3188cfaab2e6324f40a5e1d4400caca7.jpg
36b50f41af4a1a198819bdc391950c92.jpg
fbd33cf50ee8917ff85623d0f66700c7.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The upvc looks great, back to its former glory....

Shame about the house - the paint job on the walls is mining!!!:eek: Blown, cracked, green, peeling galore!

i used the custic tfr 20 on this i can recermend it enough, hole job took 1.5 hours on the dot from pull up to drive away i spray every thing then get the pole out and start blasting i now were water proof lite trousers over my shorts to stop geting soaked as the turbo fan jets spray every were lol

Tench, out of curiosity when your getting all these UPVC cleans are you advertising as a UPVC Clean or as Fascias, Soffits etc? 

Tench, out of curiosity when your getting all these UPVC cleans are you advertising as a UPVC Clean or as Fascias, Soffits etc? 
these are my reguler window cleaning custmers m8 i only clean upvc for them and the odd walk up wile im working as im slamed with work , i dont advstize at all just people c my van ect 

That's good stuff.

All done with TFR20 is that tench?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
yes m8 its good stuff very fast action 2 min its soak time max, alltho im guna try benz blackwash next just to see how that is ill do a review once i try it, i can also say bladeright tfr is also very very good i would say its not far behind tfr20 wich is a bold statment !!

Thanks Tench for the fast reply.  I'm asking that question as I see some guys put Fascia cleaning on their vans and others put UPVC cleaning, I'm just wondering if just putting UPVC on my van will be enough as that includes fascias etc etc? 

Last edited by a moderator:
yes m8 its good stuff very fast action 2 min its soak time max, alltho im guna try benz blackwash next just to see how that is ill do a review once i try it, i can also say bladeright tfr is also very very good i would say its not far behind tfr20 wich is a bold statment !!

Thanks tench. I will have to try either of those TFR's. I use one I bought Euro car parts, not sure what the brand is because the label came off the tub a long while ago.
Heard good things on the TFR20 though.
I use ubik2000 and sometimes a weaker hypo mix on upvc.

Thanks Tench for the fast reply.  I'm asking that question as I see some guys put Fascia cleaning on their vans and others put UPVC cleaning, I'm just wondering if just putting UPVC on my van will be enough as that includes fascias etc etc? 
my van has fascias and guttering service  on it plane and simple a lot of my work is also chit cat with custmers if i see a filfy gutter ill say i also clean them and give my price there and then i usly add a 3 gutter vac if its a big job 

Thanks tench. I will have to try either of those TFR's. I use one I bought Euro car parts, not sure what the brand is because the label came off the tub a long while ago.
Heard good things on the TFR20 though.
I use ubik2000 and sometimes a weaker hypo mix on upvc.

ubik2000 is good but can stain were tfr20 wont hypo mix will be good as most products have hypo in them 

Looks great! I might get in on that gig. 

Just been doing upvc for free around the windows like the area above the frames etc. Using cif and a cloth usally does the job but I wouldn't mind getting a small pressure washer to fit in a car. That way I can clean bins too :) the council bins never get cleaned here and it seems like a good idea.

Back