Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Goodbye Green - Part 2 - :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well @Markyboy 50 , time to get the hat out!!

I have handed in my notice as a Moderator for the forum. I have held the position for over a year now but personally feel I no longer have the time to hand to do the job justice. A nomination has been forwarded for my successor so watch this space ( no @steve garwood it wasn't you /emoticons/tongue.png)

Being a mod is a very time consuming task as we read literally every posting to make sure everyone's playing nice and getting along, removing spam, deleting duplicate or irrelevant posts and the likes. @daveyboy stepped up as a mod as it really is a two man job and also what I may deem to be out of order they may deem to just be funny so helps to have a devils advocate from time to time.

Mods do actually have to play by the same rules as we all do and are not exempt from a warning or kicking from other mods / Management! Many remember @SPCleaning was a mod prior to me and within my first week on the job he had issued me a yellow card for misbehavior.

Any how, enough waffle, my thanks to you all for having made my time as a mod a relatively simple task and I'm sure you'll continue to make it easy for @daveyboy and my successor.

Now it's time to see how many cards I can issue before the end of the month!!

I will continue of course to post and contribute but just not as a moderator.

(I think a minimum £10 each @Markyboy 50 should go a good way to an Extreme Pole) /emoticons/smile.png)

You have done a good job Mr Green, don't be going too far as I like to pick your brain now and again /emoticons/wink.png

Sorry to see you stepping down Green your posts are always a enjoyable read, I know from experience of being admin on a forum the time, effort and occasional headache it can be your done a great job since I have been a member.

On the plus side, when green gets his snappy head on, we can now tell him to p*ss off without him giving us a warning /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remind me of whom I issued a warning to for ever telling me to p!ss off when i'm in a mood Ginger nuts?
Never abuse position! Bad form. :whistle:[/quote

lol. Daveyboy or gav, please be on alert!! Another thing not aloud on here is racism. I've just been called a disgusting racist name. I'm sitting here in floods of tears.

As I'm a considerate chap, please don't ban him, just a warning will suffice :thumbsup:

On a side note, thanks green and good luck to the new moderator
/emoticons/smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well @Markyboy 50 , time to get the hat out!!
I have handed in my notice as a Moderator for the forum. I have held the position for over a year now but personally feel I no longer have the time to hand to do the job justice. A nomination has been forwarded for my successor so watch this space ( no @steve garwood it wasn't you /emoticons/tongue.png)

Being a mod is a very time consuming task as we read literally every posting to make sure everyone's playing nice and getting along, removing spam, deleting duplicate or irrelevant posts and the likes. @daveyboy stepped up as a mod as it really is a two man job and also what I may deem to be out of order they may deem to just be funny so helps to have a devils advocate from time to time.

Mods do actually have to play by the same rules as we all do and are not exempt from a warning or kicking from other mods / Management! Many remember @SPCleaning was a mod prior to me and within my first week on the job he had issued me a yellow card for misbehavior.

Any how, enough waffle, my thanks to you all for having made my time as a mod a relatively simple task and I'm sure you'll continue to make it easy for @daveyboy and my successor.

Now it's time to see how many cards I can issue before the end of the month!!

I will continue of course to post and contribute but just not as a moderator.

(I think a minimum £10 each @Markyboy 50 should go a good way to an Extreme Pole) /emoticons/smile.png)

I think you have done a great job Mr Green, and that comment about me, made me chuckle.

Back