Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Phoning Customer Beforehand

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

20% of my customers have their gate locked and i got to phone them a day before, but if their contact number is a mobile number i just text them saying your windows are due to be cleaned tomorrow please leave your gate open.

Who else does this?

If you have a regular day to arrive they should get used to it H, or leave a your windows have been cleaned slip when ya do em and put on it next date you will be there.

i only have 6 like that, i only txt never ring, dodgers is a good idea but only a few of my rounds get done on the same day every month so its txts

20% of my customers have their gate locked and i got to phone them a day before, but if their contact number is a mobile number i just text them saying your windows are due to be cleaned tomorrow please leave your gate open.

Who else does this?

With a ladder h you can nip over the gate

I have a few if I think about it, some I text just so I hope they'll give me extra work which some do.

Others as you say, leave a gate open or what not.

I only text people, never ring.

some gates be padlocked. Im not climbing over the gate , i only phone a few customerz any way, i dont mind ringing them. I doet get any no jobz so its al gud

A good lot I will just split ladders then up and over. You. Oils text them the. It pish down next day..

I have a new house called last month on tuesday and gate wasn't open so done fronts, he goes oh I thought it was a Wednesday? I goes well sometimes it changes but I'll be here Tuesday in 4 weeks.. He goes ok I'll leave gate open.. Called by on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.. ***** didn't leave gate open

With the weather as it is cant guarante i will be round every 4 weeks so i just split ladders and up an over so custys also give me a gate key for padlock so no probs and were theres a will theres away if u want the money lol

I find it more professional to text, I use a program from my pc and just add numbers into that data base and then the ***ht before click on them and thats 20+ texts sent out in a few seconds!!!

Rcproperty that is really cool, what program do u sue ?

I uise WCP ( window cleaning pro )

The ***ht before i click my jobs and the ones that say gate. i ring or text them /emoticons/smile.png

simples /emoticons/smile.png

atm my round book is still on paper, not got round to transfering it yet. but all customer numbers are on a program that i can put them into groups, then click on that group and type one text and send it out to all!! the answer they send come straight back to my mobile!!!

the program i use is :- http://www.textmagic.com/ costs from 5p a msg

its quick and easy to use! like i say it takes me about 2 minutes to open program, load a pre typed text, and send it to a gourp of 25 customers!

Latest Posts

Back