Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which gutter vac Skyvac or make own?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There is a company called guttersucker that have a smaller vac on ebay with poles that is a bit cheaper I have a skyvac industrial and spinaclean were very good to deal with .

IMG_0609.JPG I've made my own 51 mm side entry cyclonic out of a 1400 watt Hyundai Pro, with over 86 inches of water lift along with the cyclonic action it's going to do the job nicely!IMG_0606.PNG

IMG_0607.PNG

There is a company called guttersucker that have a smaller vac on ebay with poles that is a bit cheaper I have a skyvac industrial and spinaclean were very good to deal with .

I was talking to a guy who does gutter cleaning services for a large house maintenance company and he said the wattage determines its power. His beast is 3000 watts. Would 1400 watts do the job? To be honest, I would like one with a really small litre size. I won't use it much so don't want it taking up much space.

Far as I've been told the water lift is the main factor you look at? I wanted a manageable machine that would hook up to a small generator but still packed a punch and I came to buying the above machine and converting it to give the best performance possible for the power it has! And at 96 inches of water lift it sure has plenty of suction so I don't think it will struggle one bit on domestic jobs!

Hi Dan, thanks :thumbsup: that is the front hole. I have spun the drum round and then used the gasket as a template and then carefully cut the shape out using the existing hole.

Latest Posts

Back