Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet drop

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just ordered leaflets to be distributed 5000 every 6 months as im a solo worker only after enough trade to out food on the table any views on this thanks
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Firstly why every 6 months?

Secondly if you have the time why not drop them yourself? The way I've been doing it is to drop a load of leaflets on the street I'm working on. So far I've dropped over 600 in the space of a week and have had 4 inquiries.

And with the days getting longer you can get more hours leafleting in the evening.

Just my two pence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, get out there and do it yourself, it costs nothing except your time and at least then you know there getting delivered! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Appreciate that guys I do get out there but I just want a boost put a little back in also. It's easy saying get out there but work that around child care you get my drift
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Totally understand that mate. Royal Mail seems a good deal? £60 per thousand and its Royal Mail so you know it's pretty legit.

And what did you say about every 6 months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back