Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

X-line Nanno pole.

Thanks guys ironically my x-line pump has packed up today /emoticons/sad.png i only purchased it December and it's played up on and off since I fitted it but today it's totally given up. Called x-line up and was told it's got a blockage or it's the wiring, they said the same thing last time I called them. Anyway it's not a loose wire or a blockage if I take the head of the pump it works fine put the head back on and it's straight back to p5 [emoji35] spent half the day f*****g about with it and still don't have a pump for Monday so I don't think I'll bother spending any more money at X-line !!!!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thanks guys ironically my x-line pump has packed up today /emoticons/sad.png i only purchased it December and it's played up on and off since I fitted it but today it's totally given up. Called x-line up and was told it's got a blockage or it's the wiring, they said the same thing last time I called them. Anyway it's not a loose wire or a blockage if I take the head of the pump it works fine put the head back on and it's straight back to p5 [emoji35] spent half the day f*****g about with it and still don't have a pump for Monday so I don't think I'll bother spending any more money at X-line !!!!!

Glad I read this as was looking at changing my system and x-line looked the business, guess looks can be deceiving lol

Glad I read this as was looking at changing my system and x-line looked the business, guess looks can be deceiving lol

It's a real shame because its nice kit and maybe iv just been unlucky with my pump ! But when you depend on your kit to make a living when do have a problem you need it sorting asap sending it back with an eta of 2 weeks turn around is useless. For a part this critical I needed a replacement sent out today and I would have been more than happy to pay for the new one and have a refund when they receive the faulty one back.

10 days ago and no reply. Their products look the business but unless they sort out their customer service, they will just keep losing customers. I was willing to spend over a grand or so and I've spent that elsewhere now.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE THE OPERATION.

Why put up with pain when its an easy fix.

Stick with Gardiner. Customer service is the best

This is why others fall down fast. Pointless having good quality good if customer service is none

HAVE THE OPERATION.Why put up with pain when its an easy fix.

Stick with Gardiner. Customer service is the best

This is why others fall down fast. Pointless having good quality good if customer service is none
Lol your spot on mate iv ordered me a new pole yesterday slx 18 not the extreme that I would have gone for thanks to having to buy another new pump [emoji24] but I'm sure it will still help with my RSI.

Back