Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone done solar panel cleaning yet?

rcproperty

got 2 contracts with some solar panel fitting firms and wonder if anyone has done any before and how they got on with it??

Havent cleaned a solar panel yet.. ive been going for 5 weeks.... but make sure you use a soft brush on them.

Atleast you got a lot of experience then /emoticons/smile.png

Are u Trad & WFP ? or just WFP ?

I did my first SP job two weeks ago, was fine.

Was a bit nervous before, don't know why.

Cleaned 70 individual panels and was a doddle, they come up nice.

got my first ones coming up soon! been round to one of the companys bosses house and he seemed impressed with the layout i got so, fingers crossed!!

H if you get a bottle of windowlene and a roll of kitchen paper you can do the insides
windowlene?? your pushing out the boat! wilkos dose something like it and a lot cheaper! lol

i never even thought about solar panels /emoticons/tongue.png

but, i suppose in a changing world i will be asked by someone soon lol

i try to avoid extra work, as sometimes out of comfort zone.

once someone asked me to do fascias and soffitts and when i was up there, dropped my applicator straight threw plastic garage roof.

then had to replace roof what a drama that was lol

i didnt till i got bored with all this rain and emailed and few local companys, got 2 companys using me, ones got over 100 customers that they fitted for! so will be good!

yer thats the problem with working at hight! always use a Lanyard on tools!!

Unger Brush HiFlo Solar Panel Soft 27cm

584-512-large.jpg

Back