Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Possible new source of low tds water

Corps012588

Just a thought and I'm sure someone has probably already thought of it but here go's.

We have a condenser tumble dryer and the other day when I was emptying the bottle I had a light bulb moment.

I grabbed my tds meter and checked the water.

Out of the tap our tds is only 39 but the water from the dryer is 17! Would this be ok to use on windows?

Just thinking it could save money on water as we are on a meter and also make my resin last longer

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Lol, even so what volume comes out the tray? Ours is probably a litre a drying cycle.

Your right about it being free though but it would still need to be polished off with resin.

It's not for me so I'm out!

How expensive is your water that your thinking of bothering with collecting water from a tumble dryer tray?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:gush::gush::gush::thumbsup: In for a penny, I'm going to check mien now

Just a thought and I'm sure someone has probably already thought of it but here go's.We have a condenser tumble dryer and the other day when I was emptying the bottle I had a light bulb moment.

Out of the tap our tds is only 39 but the water from the dryer is 17! Would this be ok to use on windows?

Just thinking it could save money on water as we are on a meter and also make my resin last longer

When you go for a **** , do you by any chance wrap cellophane over the seat .

Just a thought and I'm sure someone has probably already thought of it but here go's.We have a condenser tumble dryer and the other day when I was emptying the bottle I had a light bulb moment.

When you go for a **** , do you by any chance wrap cellophane over the seat .

Latest Posts

Back