Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

New to the Business!!

Gleam123

Hi All,

Im going to be finally putting my new window cleaning business into action in the next week or so, off to pick up my trailer system on the weekend.

I am extremley nervous but also extremely excited too!!:P

Hi everyone,

Got back late last ***ht, equipment looks good just tried it out this morning. Took me some getting used to and I will still need alot of practice, just trial and error at the moment really. As people have said I will certainly need a longer hose, the brush isnt the greatest but does the job at the moment.

Do need to clean the actual tank though as the inside is not the cleanest.

Off to look for a van tomorrow!

Guest saied256

Hiya everyone new to forum have started a window cleaning businees recently, its going ok plenty of fresh air and sun have a nice tan;) works been steady, but need to try and pick up and get more customers have advertised directory and on a local radio station but the radio advert is not producing any results just to let you know.

Radio advertising is more for product/brand awareness.The best and quickest way to grow a business is either buy work(expensive) or knock doors (cheap)

Gleam I would recommend the Gardiner superlite brushes the monofiliment with white bristles is top brush if you do any thing get a decent brush it the one thing that will really make life easy for you and earn you money

Guest saied256

hi been sitting at home not doing much should be out looking for work like last week its hard trying to motivate myself into canvassing and looking for work maybe it is because i still got money from last week when i worked hard, why do i have this fear on knocking on doors maybe cause of the no answer or maybe i am finding it hard to swallow my pride hope i feel brave soon, I have designed my own uniform as well, shouldnt be this way

hi been sitting at home not doing much should be out looking for work like last week its hard trying to motivate myself into canvassing and looking for work maybe it is because i still got money from last week when i worked hard, why do i have this fear on knocking on doors, i belive i do look smart and have designed my own uniform as well, shouldnt be this way

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.