Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

transit connect swb low roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rick22

Hi all, hope you've had good day in this rubbish weather. I've been looking at this site for a while and been reading loads of interesting posts. Has anyone used or are using a swb transit connect 220 and what size tank could I fit in it. I know it normally goes on the payload but I was wondering about the dimensions as it looks short on space, but the one I'm looking at it has a great engine and not too many miles . Any comments will be appreciated.

My mates got the 220, it's got a payload of about 850ishGot a 400ltr tank.

You work solo?

Traditional as well?
yes mate I work on my own, I only do water fed pole. If a 400 tank fits that would be plenty big enough. thanks for your reply

I have the T230 hightop and have a facelift compact 325 in mine it's 900kg payload I have six 25 litre barrels and gardiners backpack

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

I have the T230 hightop and have a facelift compact 325 in mine it's 900kg payload I have six 25 litre barrels and gardiners backpack
Thanks den for posting those pics, is that a long wheel base high top or short wheel base. As you've managed to get a lot of equipment in there! What sort of ladder is that?

Lwb hightop t230 it's a really big little van lol, plenty more space I often have two backpacks as my son sometimes helps and we do houseboats.

IMG_0346.JPG

Lwb hightop t230 it's a really big little van lol, plenty more space I often have two backpacks as my son sometimes helps and we do houseboats.
Yes I thought it was a lwb, don't know how long I could put up with the lack of room in a swb

I'm over 6' and like the extra headroom when jumping in and out got them ladder last week great for when I need a step ladder for a few houses that have big extensions also for getting on garage roofs.much better than the last combination ladders I had these ladders are quite a bit heavier than the last one,

Latest Posts

Back