Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Pole hose tangled

Rattaz pro clean

Hi folks I use a gardiner pole hose from them and constantly getting tangled and tied up in knots pain in the ar#e, is there a better hose out there to try?

Try putting it in a bucket of hot water and pulling it hard as you can to stretch it , my new all season hose use to coil , it's not perfect but it doesn't coil up as bad

I've had kink problems with hoses, but find the purefreefom double reinforced hose don't kink, but it's expensive

Not sure mate , i used an aquatap with the black Phoenix .

Switched over to the gardener goose valve (or whatever it's called). When I bought my slx27 , it came with all season hose Brilliant bit of kit .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks I use a gardiner pole hose from them and constantly getting tangled and tied up in knots pain in the ar#e, is there a better hose out there to try?
hi lad I am out o my depth with this water fed pole stuff but fort id give it a go the ladders were getting to much for me wee legs at my age I had the same prod getting snagged up so I cut me hose in haltf put conectors on when I need more hose I just connect up wheiv done split it to a shorter I only use the short most days cos I still do trad on bootoms I use the same hose lad

Last edited by a moderator:
hi lad I am out o my depth with this water fed pole stuff but fort id give it a go the ladders were getting to much for me wee legs at my age I had the same prod getting snagged up so I cut me hose in haltf put conectors on when I need more hose I just connect up wheiv done split it to a shorter I only use the short most days cos I still do trad on bootoms I use the same hose lad
thats taken me 10 yrs to figure out, i use a 47 stripped to a 25 so always needed hose long enough for a 47 , no more !!!! got the extra in the van with push fit connecters , better late than never lol

Where can you get rhino tube in the uk?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I ask the same and I aint had no answers the lad from durham that's on the tube with all the vids might tell ya

thats taken me 10 yrs to figure out, i use a 47 stripped to a 25 so always needed hose long enough for a 47 , no more !!!! got the extra in the van with push fit connecters , better late than never lol

OK this is what we do to straighter poly pipe hose which comes in coils.

You could do the same with new tubing.

[media]

[/media]

Back