Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Urgently need dummy guide for go-cardless

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rob_Gleam window cleaning

Hi all, I know it's probably really easy to do but iam really not any good on computers an stuff and I really am finding it difficult ( an getting extremely frustrated!!) to set up a plan on GC that I can use for my customers, all of which are on a 4 week rota. As far as I know at the moment the plan I've created takes payment through GC automatically every 4 weeks without me actually having to physically press a button on the GC dash after posting a ticket saying that their windows have been cleaned. I want to set up a plan where I can chose to take a payment after the job is done rather than GC automatically taking the payment every 4th week. I get from reading threads on here that that is the way you guys in the know are doing it. I've got nearly 90% of my customer base willing to sign up to GC and are eagerly waiting to do so, as a lot of them don't always have cash on the doorstep when I call back collecting of an evening and understand the benefits of the GC payment method. We have been telling them all for a few months now that we're setting this system in place so I would really like to kickstart GC sign up ASAP. Could someone please go through a dashboard, step by step guide for me to follow and get my plan right so I can sign my customers up. I would be eternally grateful. 25 years plus of evening collecting takes a real toll and I can't wait for the day I don't have to bother anymore.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Rob in all honesty i don't think it's at all possible to set up a plan in the way you are wanting as you are talking multiple clients various changing dates, prices etc .

I am a total tech novice as well but the very very easiest option is to use cleanerplanner.com yes its going to cost you but it will do exactly what you want . If you have a website then you will get the GC widget to go on your payments page which means you can sync all sign ups with CP & GC then its just a matter of clicking one button to request payment form multiple jobs .

Back