Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Of course not the same , but after 18yrs on the job ive started to carry a Squirt-bottle ( the new moerman pouch even have a pocket for it) man ! What a gamechanger , leaving that bucket in the van. Especially for insides. 

Of course not the same , but after 18yrs on the job ive started to carry a Squirt-bottle ( the new moerman pouch even have a pocket for it) man ! What a gamechanger , leaving that bucket in the van. Especially for insides. 
I haven't used a bucket for years

A spray bottle is much better

I have rounds of shops where carrying a 5l bottle? on belt and having a it hooked up with squirt trigger instead of having the bucket would be a great idea. I'm certain there was a vid on here with a guy and he had like a B and Q type spray bottle on a belt and made a trigger of some sorts that squirted water from the applicator. Looked through out the site and just can't find it.

Does using a spray bottle not take longer? I usually average one dip per house using a bucket and would of imagined that spraying each window would take longer than one dip in a bucket. Great idea for internals though.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Yup, it's a really good idea for certain jobs or certain rounds. Obviously having the bucket is necessary alot of the time but in commercials shopping malls somedays I do just the bottoms, essentially taking off finger prints and having something like that on a belt with the trigger is a cracking idea imo.

Does using a spray bottle not take longer? I usually average one dip per house using a bucket and would of imagined that spraying each window would take longer than one dip in a bucket. Great idea for internals though.

My applicator is always wet enough for a couple of windows then I will have to spray one or 2 to get the applicator wet again

Only using the water I need means a lot less water to mop up afterwards

With virtually no detailing to do I am a lot quicker

My applicator is always wet enough for a couple of windows then I will have to spray one or 2 to get the applicator wet again
Only using the water I need means a lot less water to mop up afterwards
With virtually no detailing to do I am a lot quicker
Sounds good but I’m still not convinced. I see a couple of lads doing it round my way and it looks like slot of hassle. What ever works best for you though I suppose. How do you carry the spray bottle?

I only trad indoors blob of liquid on applicator and a spray bottle of pure so I have a solution that is suspended on the window scrim either on sill or floor drips and bobs your uncle. Only down side is you have to work quick on summer days. 

Works for me got it from  Polz and bladz check his videos out the mans a master with a squeegee.

Latest Posts

Back