Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lurker says hi from Wales

Jag

hi there guys , been reading on the forum for few months now and found it really helpful ! , I go to work and first thing I do when I get home , is come strait on here with a cuppa to read , wife thinks it's very sad , but I love it . But just wanna say thanks iv had lots of things I didn't understand about wfp , but been using search bar to find lot of the answers ! .

Started off trad a couple years ago from my old fiesta , slowly built up round , Then got an old combo for 1k so I could start to use wfp , it was always slapping me in the face how many more houses I could clean with the pole due to porches and safely concerns with the ladder. Then got to the stage where I could get new van that was more reliable and nicer to drive , love this job and converting to the pole is best thing I've done , at the start it scared the life out of me, was scared I'd lose customers , but I quickly gained confidence in it. Any way will stop waffling, and thanks for the good content that's on here !

Thanks for the warm welcome guys !, I look forward to wasting more of my life on here in the next coming months , will try and be involed in convos to

Back