Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Manual Brushing Patio and Then Applying Hypo

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brandon

Been researching soft washing. Stumbled across the 'Mossmatic' and although it looks a brilliant bit of kit....at just over 2 grand it's going to be a while before I can even think of getting one.

It did give me an idea though, sure it will take longer but would a good ol' stiff brushing in between the joints on a patio to remove the moss and then using hypo/blackwash afterwards give a good end result?

And would the same apply to concrete paths and block paving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killing two birds with one stone - kills the algae on the patio and cleans up the fungus growing on his big toe....:feet:

You can buy a tool for removing moss, weeds etc in the joints in Garden centres, hardware shops, ebay etc. 2 tools actually. A hand [emoji113] held him scraper and a wire brush in a V shape - wire goes to a point to get in between the joints on a broom handle. Neither tool costs much. Sorry no time to get you a link on my phone.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back