Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook....

jgw226

I've seen many comments on here regarding Facebook. Some see the benefits and also reap the rewards, others remain sceptical or have just not seen the rewards that can be had.

Hopefully this will provide everyone with a bit more information as to how it works for me and hopefully help others out.

Facebook is currently the biggest source of new work for my business and currently averaging around 10-20 new customers a week.

For me personally I find that local buy/sell groups don't really work. Without being too derogatory they are full of people trying to get a bargain. Not the type of customer I am looking for.

However what is great are local community groups, I take a more informative approach than a direct sales tactic. Just let them know you're there. Naturally if you already have a presence in that area you will get people commenting saying I use these they are great etc.

I come from a marketing background and for Facebook posts on your Facebook page CONTENT IS KING! Post regularly but not everyday.

Videos are a useful tool to grab people's attention and they don't need to be long or involve you speaking. Just show them what you're doing wether it be cleaning a window, gutter, whatever!!

Become a source of local knowledge. Post information that may be relevant in your area and share other businesses you know and trusts page. If you know John the plumber is good well tell your customers. Hopefully he will return the favour. No matter how small an issue I post it. One of the main roads locally is a busy two lane road which is a 30mph however everyone travels a lot more than that. I saw a speed camera van which I hadn't seen there before so quickly posted it to my Facebook page to inform people. Within two hours it had 96 shares. This may not directly result in business but people will see your page and will remember you!

Finally don't always boost posts or waste money. If used correctly boosting works however if your a virgin don't waste your money as you'll just loose out!

See picture below of a post that I boosted for simply £1 but generated over 17,000 organic (not paid for) reaches.

Finally if anyone has any questions just ask, I'm happy to help! This forum has certainly helped me out greatly in my business!
7df11af0f00f3e747c7b3bead4799617.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Video of cleaning gutters and competition if they share they get entered into our monthly prize draw for a free gutter clean. We run a prize draw every month, all you need to do is share one of our posts.

Had probably 10-15 guttering jobs booked in off the back of this video.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Very interested in this thread as haven't had good response from Facebook boosting[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back