Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

self cleaning glass/ no nonsense degreaser

Max

Anyone used screwfix no-nonsense degreaser on self-cleaning glass? Got a first clean next week including conny roof inside and out. Was going to use it with wfp. On the inside was going to use the 3m scotchguard solution. What do you think? Thanks in advance, cheers

Test on a small inconspicuous area, I never use it on self cleaning glass just in case, I just use a bucket with fairy & flash, dip my brush in, scrub and rinse thoroughly.

I used it on a conny roof great results only problem was the sun was drying it before I washed it off. Bit of extra scrubbing needed it came up great. Another tick for screwfix in my book

IMG_0764.JPG

I used it on a conny roof great results only problem was the sun was drying it before I washed it off. Bit of extra scrubbing needed it came up great. Another tick for screwfix in my book
Did you wet the roof 1st? I tend to soak it with a hose before I add chems, slows the drying

Done a self cleaning glass roof today came up great 10.1 mix sprayed direct to roof scrubbed then rinsed. Defo a 10 from Den.

Anyone used screwfix no-nonsense degreaser on self-cleaning glass? Got a first clean next week including conny roof inside and out. Was going to use it with wfp. On the inside was going to use the 3m scotchguard solution. What do you think? Thanks in advance, cheers
Is that the 3m glass cleaner and protector you use for cleaning the insides. and what supplier do you get it from as I cant find a uk supplier. thanks rick

Back