Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

COMPANY NAME?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

strech

Found a company name that suits the area I'm working in fine, Its not registerd with companies house, all .co.uk avaliable ie:

**** **** cleaning.co.uk

**** **** cleaning services.co.uk

**** **** window cleaning.co.uk

but some one has facebook page with this name **** **** cleaning services and window cleaning agghhh

there web site address is **** **** windows.co.uk

Was just about to go ahead with fliers and buying the .co.uk names then found his page on facebook Do`h!!!

what do you guys think? should I go for it or find another name? (not many good ones left)

The other company is about 300 miles away so no chance of stealing there work.

If I did go for it as sole trader or limited what`s best?

Cheers for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny keeps coming up for me as someone is called clear view about 40 odd miles away from me a few pepole have sent me pics of his van but my company name is clear view of silverton I did a look on companies house and there's millions called clear view something and that's just the Ltd one

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

300 miles away, nothing to do with you, people will see you in there area needed. and contact you, not the one 300 miles away. as above says there are 100sssss called clear view, h2o, pure clean. its the .co.uk, or .com you need for your website. no one else can have that, unless they are .com

Back