Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO System Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gasket

morning guys,

Just after advice on Ro systems and di filters, for my first set up. I was looking at the RO system from Daqua 450gpd at £204, now ive seen a system from osmotics 570 gpd at £171 and it includes the d.i

The d.i seems a lot smaller than the 11 litre i have been advised to get, so is it worth getting a combined system with smaller di or will it just take too long as use more resin in the long run.

i had the daqua 450gpd its pretty good, i did have a faulty one tho but they gave me a free upgrade to the 600gpd.

yes get a seperate 11L DI it will last longer and be cheaper in the long run.

i did have a faulty one tho but they gave me a free upgrade to the 600gpd.yes get a seperate 11L DI it will last longer and be cheaper in the long run.
Not from us a faulty one , lol. Presume you mean another company

morning guys,
now ive seen a system from osmotics 570 gpd at £171 and it includes the d.i

The d.i seems a lot smaller than the 11 litre i have been advised to get, so is it worth getting a combined system with smaller di or will it just take too long as use more resin in the long run.
I think you may have been mistaken as looking at their products I can see a 570 litre one which is 150 GPD. Might be wrong.

The small di pods are a waste of time if you live in a hard water area as there is not enough volume of resin.

Not from us a faulty one , lol. Presume you mean another company
yes a 450gpd from you, it had a faulty autoflush. the part you sent me didn't fix it.

so you sent me a nice upgrade 600gpd in a floor standing cabinet.

which has worked perfectlysince day 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes a 450gpd from you, it had a faulty autoflush. the part you sent me didn't fix it.so you sent me a nice upgrade 600gpd in a floor standing cabinet.

which has worked perfectlysince day 1.
Have never ever sold 600 gpd , thinking your mixing us up with a different company. Old age creeps up on us fast lol.

Back