Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

12" liquidator 2.0 problems

GazGleam

Been using liquidator channels for a long time so decided to renew my 12" 1.0 channel and get a new 2.0 channel since all my others are 2.0(10"&14"). I'm now onto my 3rd new channel and still getting allsorts of lines bleeding out the channel. All of them between where the handle clamps on and where the end clips start. All 3 channels from 3 different suppliers( wcw, wcc & cleaningspot). Anyone else been having problems with this size

My 12" works just the same as the rest, from my 6" right through to my 14"
What handle are you using with your 12"

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I've never had a problem until buying these new 12's. Have tried 4 different handles on it now, excelarator, bi component, the original moerman swivel and an old mr longarm handle. I originally thought the 1st 2 channels i bought were bent just because of the way they came packaged but the newest 1 came from cleaningspot wrapped in loads of bubble wrap etc

That's really strange mate, what rubber are you using?

I know its got me stumped mate. Took the original moerman rubber out and tried razor red but no difference. Going to try a black diamond in it today and try it but i doubt its rubbers. Had put a new moerman in my 10"fliq yesterday,used it on a pole all day with no issues. It was chewed up by the end of the day and still working perfect lol

Have you tried paper clips inserts?

Yeah i usually use paper clips in the ends aswell. The paper clips usually stop bleeding lines from ends of the clips but this is random lines between the handle and the start of the clips. Weird thing is there's no lines coming out the ends lol. Give it another bash today with another rubber

Yeah i usually use paper clips in the ends aswell. The paper clips usually stop bleeding lines from ends of the clips but this is random lines between the handle and the start of the clips. Weird thing is there's no lines coming out the ends lol. Give it another bash today with another rubber
I had the exact same problem with razr red in my 10". So tried changing the rubber, same again. I've went back to moerman duraflex and never had the problems since. I know of a few people having issues with the liquidators but it's usually down to their technique. Can't be with you since you're only having problems with the 12"

I have now tried every brand of rubber I own in this channel, could be time to give up on it lol. Doing a straight pull down a window to test it out and I have a perfect finish in the area where my handle is,everything to either side is lines that are all spaced perfectly even apart. Baffled with it

I have no idea..i would have to use it to see as i can't see why 3 wouldn't work

Weird

Back