Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wish all customers were like this!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cambridge Cleaner

Cambridgeshire Cleaner
I got a text last night from a regular customer who's normally really good. She's often there when I call and I always get a coffee and a biscuit. I was expecting the usual "can we leave it this time?" - Couldn't have been more wrong! It said "Sorry won't be here tomorrow but will leave you a cold drink in back garden. When I got there today she'd left a cool box with ice blocks in it with a can of coke a twix, a kit-kat and a packet of crisps! How kind is that?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I got a text last night from a regular customer who's normally really good. She's often there when I call and I always get a coffee and a biscuit. I was expecting the usual "can we leave it this time?" - Couldn't have been more wrong! It said "Sorry won't be here tomorrow but will leave you a cold drink in back garden. When I got there today she'd left a cool box with ice blocks in it with a can of coke a twix, a kit-kat and a packet of crisps! How kind is that?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
she's a keeper [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very nice :thumbsup:

I had a similar one a couple of months ago. She always makes me a coffee and is usually in. One day i was around the corner doing a house and she pulls up and hands me a coffee in a takeaway cup.. She said "sorry I'm going out so won't be able to make you a drink so I made you one in a takeaway cup instead" I did her garage door for free after that /emoticons/biggrin.png

Very nice :thumbsup:I had a similar one a couple of months ago. She always makes me a coffee and is usually in. One day i was around the corner doing a house and she pulls up and hands me a coffee in a takeaway cup.. She said "sorry I'm going out so won't be able to make you a drink so I made you one in a takeaway cup instead" I did her garage door for free after that /emoticons/biggrin.png
Dump her, no biscuits o_O

Back