Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holiday plans

Dave B

Staff member
Off to Gt Yarmouth tomorrow for the week.. (first class holiday i know:laugh:)

Decided this year I'm not gonna bother with abroad and long holidays but just have a few short breaks to break the year up

Gotta get prepared for next year anyway as wife took me to Paris for my 40th a couple years ago so i gotta do a good one for hers next February

Thinking new york or barbados..not decided yet

What you guys doing?

Also i will probably do a last minute booking for a cheap abroad jobbie this year but not telling her until i do it..she is a Braille teacher so i know i can book any half term and surprise her

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuba is great if you like fishing

Fly fishing for predators is my hobby

Bonefish fishing on the Cuban flats is the best sport ever including tarpon fishing off the Florida keys

just come back from a week in italy.

going to paris for 4 days in july to catch the tour de france and go disney land.

then probably a week in august somewhere in england probably norfolk.

thats it for this year supposed to be getting married next year and planning new york for the honeymoon

Seville for golf, long weekends in may, algarve in June, 19 of us going on our annual lash up, week in perranporth, Cornwall in July with the family, week in vegas in November for the wife's 50th, then a week in the canaries around Christmas.

Quite year this year:thumbsup:

Mexico the end of the month & marmaris in turkey in September.

Hope to buy a motor home the end of the year then explore this country.

Off to Gt Yarmouth tomorrow for the week.. (first class holiday i know:laugh:)Decided this year I'm not gonna bother with abroad and long holidays but just have a few short breaks to break the year up

Gotta get prepared for next year anyway as wife took me to Paris for my 40th a couple years ago so i gotta do a good one for hers next February

Thinking new york or barbados..not decided yet

What you guys doing?

Also i will probably do a last minute booking for a cheap abroad jobbie this year but not telling her until i do it..she is a Braille teacher so i know i can book any half term and surprise her
Wife's going away to Mercia in June with the girls, isn't that where you go @daveyboy?

Mexico the end of the month & marmaris in turkey in September.Hope to buy a motor home the end of the year then explore this country.
Great market in marmaris. Also worth getting the boat over to ishmuller for the day. Had property in turkey up until last year, love the place

menorca this year, cheapest hol possible next year, cuba/Dominican/Mexico year after for my 30th
Love menorca spent most summers of my childhood there great island.

I'm off to America in October this year to see family for a couple of weeks. Can't wait only 6 months to go and counting

Wales next week for the weekend. Scotland in June. France and Italy in Spetember and Christmas in the Philippines with a weekend in Hong Kong on the way home.
That's enough for this year. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Where in wales? Just so I can avoid you, youll probs try to sell me a course lol:p

Teneife in june went wales last week for weekend and back in wales this weekend,me and missus agreed id have more time with them

Mexico the end of the month & marmaris in turkey in September.Hope to buy a motor home the end of the year then explore this country.
Marmaris is lovely and if you go to ishmella there are some lovely restaurants

Wife's going away to Mercia in June with the girls, isn't that where you go @daveyboy?
Mercia is great..september will usually be about 41°

Kiev in may, Bucharest in June (both our 30ths this year) and honeymooning in Singapore/Bali in August. And lots of work in between to finance it lol
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Did Bali when i was young..did cornwall, Australia, New Zealand and Bali in 3 months..you will love Bali

If anyone wants to do a proper Caribbean Holiday, one of the main islands, the cheapest time to book it is January on BA 'S page. Done St Lucia for many years and if you want a relatively cheap and cheerful holiday then St Lucian by Rex might fit the bill. Did Barbados but south coast is like Blackpool, West Coast is so pretentious you won't enjoy it unless you've pretentious

I want to do Barbados as i learnt to cook Caribbean food from my mates mum who was from there and i can competently cook loads of the dishes and and love the food and want to eat it there

I know a couple of Caribbean guys in streatham who are going to make me a proper Caribbean bbq/smoker next month from an oil drum proper West Indies stylee

Hameulldaeme( I love it there) . Me the dogs and the missus. Oh and the normal frequent trips to Glasgow.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back