Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone in near Aylesbury with a RO system I could look at ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dabber

Hi

Looking at getting into this game.Have done lots of research and looking to go down the RO line with a static tank in garage and then using backpack withWFP.

Will start off one or two days a week until I build a customer base.Is there anyone near Aylesbury with a RO system that I could take a look at please ?

Posted this a few minutes back but in wrong part of forum.

with respect they are not complicated pieces of engineering...:thumbsdown: there are loads of youtube vids if you cant work out how they work

and this forum has a search function /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hi

I appreciate that and I have looked at many online vids.Its just that sometimes seeing something in the flesh just makes everything a little clearer to me.

I'm in Bicester but all mine is van mounted so not sure if that would help with how you're thinking of setting yours up.

I couldn't produce pure in the quantity I use without a full RO+DI van mount any more.

I tried manually making the water but it just wasn't cost effective or efficient enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Bicester but all mine is van mounted so not sure if that would help with how you're thinking of setting yours up.
I couldn't produce pure in the quantity I use without a full RO+DI van mount any more.

I tried manually making the water but it just wasn't cost effective or efficient enough.

Hi

Many thanks for the offer.I have already seen a van fit that a friend of my son has.Been on the phone today with a number of companies discussing which RO would be suitable and gained good insight into the setup.

Once again thanks for the offer.

Back