Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

extreme brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Xtreme™ Natural Hybrid Brush

just got my new brush only used it for one day but im very inpressed seems like a good scruber much beta on snail trails than my extreme blue soft hibrid wich is allmost wore out ide like to be able to buy a extreme flocked !! @Alex Gardiner any thing in the pipe line ? if not i may have to settle for the supreme flocked :wondering:

sory just red my post (supreme) ment ultmate flocked:rolleyes: . ok no prob alex ill have to order a new ultmate flocked /emoticons/biggrin.png

ill do a review on my new sill flocked brush as soon as i get to use it as its for upvc cleaning got a nice job booked in next week cant wate :balloondance:

Agree just started using ultimate flocked and love it really light too however prefere xline flocked because more splay.

Any chance of making a Ultimate flocked with a more splay rather than 0 splay, It would work a great deal better /emoticons/wink.png
We do have two other flocked brushes with more splay than the Ultimate.

The Super-Lite Dual Trim Flocked has longer bristles so splays more in use - Super-Lite® Brush - Flocked Bristles - Super-Lite® Brushes - Brushes - Water-Fed Poles & Brushes - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

The Supreme Dual Trim Flocked has our widest splay - The Gardiner Supreme Soft Brush Gardiner Pole Systems

Both are not as light as the Ultimate though.

Alex i would like to see a post by you when you have time on SPLAY.. as i was under the impression that it's better to have the tips off the brush on the glass, by way of an example... if you where scrubbing decking with a wire brush what will produce better results .. a splayed wire brush or a brush with the tips in contact with the decking ?? i think i know:whistle:

I thoroughly recommend the Ultimate flocked. I'm only use two at the moment. The Ultimate flocked and Ultimate med soft
Only two I use also, apart from a flocked sill brush for fascia gutters.

after two weeks work ive had to spin my new extrmme brush already to try and make it last longer , the new brushs are way better then the standard ones but there not going to last as long no where near ! (I would get 8 weeks out of a standard ex brush )

I used to change Xtreme's every 8 weeks or so, My shoulder injury was quite bad last year so had no choice .

As for splay on brushes their is still plenty of bristle contact with the glass using a supreme, What it offers over brushes with no splay is it's easier to clean frame edges without catching stock against window reveals and works much better on wider pvc sills overall very little pressure is required to clean the varied windows etc us cleaners come across.

Ive whacked on an extreme this week. My back and shoulders have been killing me with all this pvc cleaning. Even dropped off my extension for the first time ever

Ive whacked on an extreme this week. My back and shoulders have been killing me with all this pvc cleaning. Even dropped off my extension for the first time ever

I wont use anything else now , even if I have to replace them once a month its no big deal to have easy light weigh cleaning ive bin off all the rest now apart from one sill brush for first cleans

I wont use anything else now , even if I have to replace them once a month its no big deal to have easy light weigh cleaning ive bin off all the rest now apart from one sill brush for first cleans
I'm thinking of doing the same, ive the rest of my days to be cleaning windows , don't want to be near dead in 10 years lol

Back