Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Con / roof ladder

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Does anyone use one of these?

9067ca45e6407865ea6a87267f2bdf90.jpg

Not cheap at £550 but I currently use my ladder up against gutters to clean if there isn't enough space or drop to work from the ground and it does my back in.

Especially now a good time to think about it as they are starting to come in.

TE7064.jpg thats not a onny roof ladder, its a scaffold tower, you will not be as close to clean the finials or whatever there called to clean with your toothbrush, haha, a conny ladder will get you right onto the conny top roof. LOOK AROUND TO SEE WHAT I MEAN,

Never said it was a con roof ladder. I do conny's with Wfp so want a platform.

The pic you posted is that an lsd? It's no different to what I have in principal unless I want to do conny's by hand ( which I don't)

Connys roof ladder is a waste of time if you are using WFP, I wouldn't trust them either as not every conservatory built can take weight. I had a conservatory in my old house and there was no way I could have used a conny ladder to access the roof safely, I would have went straight through it!

That just looks like a glorified step ladder. Why not get a small tower scaffold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could do with some connie ladders as a couple of my customers have large conservatories which pitch back towards the house so can't do that side having the correct ladders would defo make some jobs more accessible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Lyte 1.9 Mtr industrial podium, just about to do a deal on a 1.2 Mtr one as this is more manageable and will be spot on for connys

That's what I do, but you can't do that when it pitch backwards to the house got to admit the prices of the Connie ladder is bit steep.

Does anyone use one of these?
9067ca45e6407865ea6a87267f2bdf90.jpg

Not cheap at £550 but I currently use my ladder up against gutters to clean if there isn't enough space or drop to work from the ground and it does my back in.

Especially now a good time to think about it as they are starting to come in.
The thought of having to deal with that ladder every time we done a conservatory would be enough to put me off... back pack with ubik and an A ladder, hose then pure... now we're actually profiting [emoji15]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

For houses with bad access these would be smaller houses in my part of the World, so the connys could be done off a ladder any ways. If on any property there is cars in driveways I would be asking the owner to move the vehicles to give me access if I was pulling any type of big kit past them. Any bins move them out the way and only use the gear suitable for the job on hand, so common sense plays a big part here!

First this is not window cleaning , second you would sort out everything when doing the quote regarding access etc etc. And last I have a minimum starting amount of £100 for any connys jobs, I don't do only the roofs, it's a full exterior valet or nothing!

Back