Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tony123

Hi all

I'm new to this forum. Have been out of windows for around 20 years now, but bored of the 9-5 life and want to get back into it.

How do you guys price up now? Used to be more every time put up a ladder etc etc

I am based in Suffolk , looking to buy a round and also start canvassing. Don't want to under price my work and regret it

All advice appreciated

Also. I have only ever done traditional cleans. Any recommendations on pole systems / training etc

When I canvas a new area and customers tell me they have a window cleaner, to find out what people are already paying I ask do you think you pay a fair price? Usually get a "yea we only pay xyz" as areas vary on price this is what I suggest to use as a guide but remember some windies are cheep others fair and others expensive, 'generally' the customer gets what they pay for so don't be concerned if your prices are higher than the local competition if you know you do a boss job.

See where you're both coming from

Just looking for a pointer

For example a pound a window

Pound for ground £1.50 for first

That kind of thing

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

i charge £1 a window and door, most of my jobs are 6 windows and 2 doors, and take less than 10 mins and thats if am slow, i use hot water and extreme brushes,

one thing i do is spend more time on first cleans, so the rest are quick and easy

Latest Posts

Back