Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washer hose split please help!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bigred

Hi all,

I have a 6.5hp 3100psi petrol pressure washer, nothing fancy. The hose has split and obviously I can't repair it. I'm really struggling to find a hose that will be suitable for a 3100 psi or can I run a lesser pressure hose?It has m22 + m14 fittings on it.

Any information on replacement or cost of repair would be great as I need it working agai asap!

Cheers

There is 4000 psi hose for sale on eBay , you must use hose suitable for the psi rating usually rated above what your already using never under. There is a few companies on eBay that will sort hose out for you

There is 4000 psi hose for sale on eBay , you must use hose suitable for the psi rating usually rated above what your already using never under. There is a few companies on eBay that will sort hose out for you
I'll check that out now cheerS, I looked but couldn't find any with the same connectors as mine

Try Pirtek in Worcester, they have made up several hoses for me, they do an on the spot job if you take your old hose with you and the sevice is second to none, They are near MAZAK in Blackpole, Worcester (Just off Junction 6 of the M5 ) WR4 9ND. Tel: 01905 757 111

They stock just about every fitting ever made.

Hope this helps

Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Try Pirtek in Worcester, they have made up several hoses for me, they do an on the spot job if you take your old hose with you and the sevice is second to none, They are near MAZAK in Blackpole, Worcester (Just off Junction 6 of the M5 ) WR4 9ND. Tel: 01905 757 111They stock just about every fitting ever made.

Hope this helps

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, that's about 10 mins away so I'll give them a try.

Cheers

Back