Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Have I found a bargain?

Not think it's up to the job @Alec ?

Just done a patio with mine and came out on top looking good. Just google wilks t650 I think it is on pic mate

Not think it's up to the job @Alec ?
Just done a patio with mine and came out on top looking good. Just google wilks t650 I think it is on pic mate
They must have sold out as I can't seem to find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing is when we think we have a bargain & then see it as cheap new. Always best to run it past EBay & Amazon.. you can have my pressure washer if you like as I don't pressure wash anymore..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

The funny thing is when we think we have a bargain & then see it as cheap new. Always best to run it past EBay & Amazon.. you can have my pressure washer if you like as I don't pressure wash anymore..

Well considering it's over £500 new I would have thought £250 was a bargain?

Where you based? What pressure washer is it?

@Alec short enough to make a good hourly rate. No turbo nozzle used and still within a couple hour...A this is all new to me so takes longer and B I will upgrade if feel it's something that will take off.

Alec what the hell is a Work Zone and at £200 new that sounds like a beast of a machine,, Not. Sounds like your just trying to punt your Chinese junk to the unwary to me!

Lol , you were slating the machine that Chris has purchased but the one that you purchased and have only used once then turned to Softwashing is of lower quality,, your having a laugh mate!!! :eek: No wonder you won't go back using your power washer if your giving it away, as it's Junk!! And only certain things can be soft washed , a power washer is still needed in the exterior cleaning game!

Latest Posts

Back