Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandon

Have I found a bargain?

Chris33

Can get this for another 100 new on eBay also 12 lmp and 3000 psi with 8hp engine

5915cb4f32ea7__3(3).JPG.0bee2548dded27b7dedf19653bfa737b.JPG

Brandon
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Something funny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris33

Not think it's up to the job @Alec ?

Just done a patio with mine and came out on top looking good. Just google wilks t650 I think it is on pic mate

Brandon
Not think it's up to the job @Alec ?

Just done a patio with mine and came out on top looking good. Just google wilks t650 I think it is on pic mate

They must have sold out as I can't seem to find it?

Alec

The funny thing is when we think we have a bargain & then see it as cheap new. Always best to run it past EBay & Amazon.. you can have my pressure washer if you like as I don't pressure wash anymore..

Chris33

Good bargains out there indeed. This here one will be ok for now...3 small jobs and paid for

Alec
WILKS USA TX625i, High Pressure Washer, Petrol[/url]

Even cheaper. I have used mine twice now and for an add on like this in year one it's fine I think..if the service grows then upgrade

Ffs your having a laugh, how long did it take you?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Alec

U not thought of softwashing mate

Brandon
The funny thing is when we think we have a bargain & then see it as cheap new. Always best to run it past EBay & Amazon.. you can have my pressure washer if you like as I don't pressure wash anymore..

Well considering it's over £500 new I would have thought £250 was a bargain?

Brandon

Where you based? What pressure washer is it?

Chris33
@Alec short enough to make a good hourly rate. No turbo nozzle used and still within a couple hour...A this is all new to me so takes longer and B I will upgrade if feel it's something that will take off.

Cristian

Alec what the hell is a Work Zone and at £200 new that sounds like a beast of a machine,, Not. Sounds like your just trying to punt your Chinese junk to the unwary to me!

Alec

lol I offered it free. Only used once

Cristian

Lol , you were slating the machine that Chris has purchased but the one that you purchased and have only used once then turned to Softwashing is of lower quality,, your having a laugh mate!!! :eek: No wonder you won't go back using your power washer if your giving it away, as it's Junk!! And only certain things can be soft washed , a power washer is still needed in the exterior cleaning game!

Brandon
Lol , you were slating the machine that Chris has purchased but the one that you purchased and have only used once then turned to Softwashing is of lower quality,, your having a laugh mate!!! :eek: No wonder you won't go back using your power washer if your giving it away, as it's Junk!! And only certain things can be soft washed , a power washer is still needed in the exterior cleaning game!

I was gonna say isn't workzone an Aldi brand?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Alec

It's did the job & paid for its self on that first & only job.

Alec

It's petrol & not electric[emoji23][emoji23][emoji51].. At least it looks more commercial lol. Your electric one is restricted by water pressure at the tap lol. So if pressure is very low then my guess is your stuck

Cristian

No idea who makes Works Zone, and that's good Alec. At the end of the day just use what your happy using if your going to get serious purchase a better specked machine! Happy blasting :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.