Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best brand of magic sponge

I found the flash ones way too chunky and not absorbent enough but the pound land ones a lot better.

I know @Bucko Jr has tried a different one but I can't recall which mate

Ok cheers Chris, I've seen bulk sponges on eBay but not too sure if they are **** or not! I will have to look out for them at my local pound land too! No nonsense de greaser is good but for those stubborn marks I think a magic sponge will do the trick! Are you using any other product for UPVC Chris? I have seen all sorts of UPVC cleaning products but allot of them are expensive and no idea if they work or not?

To be honest I have only ever used virosol and that is only at a height I cannot access myself ie cladding cleans. That plus warm tap water is how I start a cladding clean.

I use fairy in a spray bottle with magic sponges and that does just fine buddy.

The best sponges I have bought off amazon.co.uk are sold by TrisunUK they are £6.99 for 10 the extra high density ones but worth the spend as all the others drop to bits fairly rapidly

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a job lot of 100/200 direct from China off eBay, they don't last long but at a tenner a pop including postage I think they're worth buying.

i got some from ebay, not great, poundland magic eraser sponge, x2 £1 4 in box, good size, best ones ive used, brilliant on pvc doors and frames , sills

Get a job lot of 100/200 direct from China off eBay, they don't last long but at a tenner a pop including postage I think they're worth buying.
And as Tuffers once told me steer clear of the ones that have a blue tint to them on the pic

They may not be the best quality but even the good ones wear out

I may get through a handfull of them on a conny doing the upvc frames but at pennies each why not

Latest Posts

Back