Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best brush head for gutter/fascia cleaning

THL4KEL

Hi all, what is the best WFP brush for the above in your opinion? Ideally I'm looking for a brush that can get in deep behind the gutter so that it gets all the filth out.

I use Gardiners flocked sill brush. Does a brilliant job. Might try their new universal brush, the extra bristles on the side look handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to just use the super lite brush with soft bristles for everything with pencil jets but I changed over to the Gardiner sill flocked brush a couple of months back with fan jets and I use that on all fascia,soffits & guttering. It's gets behind the gutter better as the bristles are longer.

The supreme also gets further behind the gutters and sometimes

depending on design/length of the fascia board they can both get right up to the where the tiles fit.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I got the Gardiners sill brush with fan jets. Made a big difference on the last job. Will be using it again Wednesday morning. It's black bristles can't see most people spotting them if they get stuck.

Back