Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What size

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jason1965

Just a little bit of advice really i have a Honda gx200 12 ltrs a min, and i wont to feed it from a wheelie bin as domestic water pressure is so random, so what would be the minimum size bin i could get away with. ?

No worries, happy to help! You will find you will still need to turn the tap water down a wee bit once you have the drum full of water. As even with using the machine full bore you will not suck it dry! It takes me just over 10 mins to fill, so when your setting up your gear it's filling away and away you go!

Don't know if you have run a machine from a buffer tank before but you really feel and see the difference in performance as the pump is getting all the water it needs to perform properly!

Weight onto hose and also suction hose for pump,, drop it in and away you go! This size of barrel is easy to move also if needed. Used my new machine today to clean my own patio and I'm well impressed! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thank you mate I shall buy this. Got my wilko 30 metre hose and all connections today. First job on Sunday like!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate just bought mine as well, i am trying to find a decent ballcock most of them have slow litres per min rate, will have to do some research.

Back