Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

An afternoon in A&E

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I have promised not to name this person and as he's a personal mate I respect his wish.

His PPE was full waterproof suit, gauntlets and boots, respirator and visor. Under the visor he was also wearing glasses.

This is someone that takes his H&S more seriously than anyone eles I have come across. Also has a betrer understanding of biocides and more expierence using them than most.

This is the result of a connector failing under pressure.

IMG-20170421-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20170421-WA0003.jpg

This mate spent the afternoon wired up to an eye rinse machine at the A & E. and still has a few days of major discomfort to deal with.

So please yet again, think twice before making comments to the less wary such as 'just chuck some hypo on it' or 'spray it with bio'

Next person may not be as fortunate as my mate here. IF you can call this fortunate.

I carry eyewash in my van. I have used it twice, and been happy I had some on hand immediately I had a splash of something hazardous. Kudos to the man who went to the hospital and didn't just 'Man it out'

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I had a lucky escape last week when I plugged in my brush forgetting the pump was on and sprayed my brother in the face, he had a visor on so was ok, it's nasty gear that hypo

its the same spraying chemicals on conny roofs, we forget the wind can turn it straight into your face, i always try to remember to wear goggles, eye mask, IF I REMEMBER, £1 from pound shop

Latest Posts

Back