Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

silly complaint

Duncs

Any way got the dreaded phone call this week woman complaining,went something like this" I"m not happy there is spots all over my back windows,what you going to do about it ." So like a true pro I went straught over to see what the problem was.Anyway got thinking on the way it just did,int stack up

new windows ( canny see there be any problems ,off the top of my head using WFP)

also just started this new guy, but he has been really keen checking his work and the lad seams really gd

got myself on the job right enough spotting on the patio doors and all the low windows

so gave them all clean trad ,not any better

scrubbed and better scrubbed,all low windows.Was,int spotting at all ,had look around her garden there was only tubs of strawberries next to windows she must of been spraying them,even slight wind would spray over the windows

ubik cleaned them in the end , and the woman got sharp phone call to deal with

What a carry on duncs and to think ya have had to wash it twice for the sake of some fruit! Power to the strawb!!

Back