Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Graffiti removal

TBH I think you're going to struggle with that pebble dash.

There is a product called worlds best grafitti remover. (that's literally the name) think it's about £100 for 5 liters. On the up side It's good stuff.

Personally I would pass on that one cause of the pebble dash.

Use a brush to get get into the pebbles. Pass nowt on, no job defeats any good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Use a brush to get get into the pebbles. Pass nowt on, no job defeats any good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
It aint about defeat @Alec , it's about picking the battles you can win.

On the glass and plastic no issues, that's easy enough. Problem is the porosity of the pebble dash, each peble has 3 or 4 angles covered in paunt for you to fight with.

Only thing I have see that works well is that 'Worlds best Graffiti Remover' and at about £100 for 5 litres it aint cheap.

You're gonna want at least 5 litres with another 5 litres on standby in case the first 5 isnt quite enough as it takes several coats.

So we're at £200 on materials. It's a laborious job layer upon layer so at least a full day. My day rate is £360 so that plus chems they are looking at a bill of £560.00

You think they're gonna entertain that price?

I would be doubtful, however if they did I would tackle the task at hand. But like any job it has to be worth while.

It aint about defeat @Alec , it's about picking the battles you can win.
On the glass and plastic no issues, that's easy enough. Problem is the porosity of the pebble dash, each peble has 3 or 4 angles covered in paunt for you to fight with.

Only thing I have see that works well is that 'Worlds best Graffiti Remover' and at about £100 for 5 litres it aint cheap.

You're gonna want at least 5 litres with another 5 litres on standby in case the first 5 isnt quite enough as it takes several coats.

So we're at £200 on materials. It's a laborious job layer upon layer so at least a full day. My day rate is £360 so that plus chems they are looking at a bill of £560.00

You think they're gonna entertain that price?

I would be doubtful, however if they did I would tackle the task at hand. But like any job it has to be worth while.
I get you matey.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back