Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Kiln Sand

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I dont think that three quid bag in wickes is proper kiln sand
Must have been fake KDS then. :rolleyes:

Prices fluctuate simple as that. I bought 30 bags two months back as the price was right so figured I would stock up. Promos come and go.

What I am wondering is what's the issue with paying £5 per bag? After all it is the customer who's paying for it, not you, or did you go and price up the job before costing it?

I based my price on Travis Perkins selling sand for 3 quid a bag then I checked and they increased the price. When it goes cheap again I will bulk buy.

I based my price on Travis Perkins selling sand for 3 quid a bag then I checked and they increased the price. When it goes cheap again I will bulk buy.
Now personally I think that is an error.

My price is based on KDS costing £6 for 25kg bag. With that factored in then you wont go wrong as you can always find somewhere local to a job to get it for around £6 per bag or less.

Pricing it at that you will never be disappointed and when it is on offer at £3 or £4 per bag then you will be quids in and happy days.

2.80 a bag at bradfords right now. I bought a pallet.
That's weird, I went to Bradfords yesterday and was charged £3.30 per bag. Do they have different prices across branches?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back