Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

"I Don't Think Much To Your Machine"

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

So yesterday I rock up to one of my regulars. Every other month they get me to go over the conny roof. I get there and see a window above the conny open and a roof window in the conny open. So I knock the door and ask for them to be closed as I didn't want water getting in the conny. I finish the job and knock the door for my money. "I don't think much to your machine." 'Eh, why is that then?' "The conservatory roof is still dirty." 'I haven't cleaned the roof as it's not due.' "Oh, sorry."

It p155ed me off a bit that he'd gone to the trouble to check my work and that he'd actually leaned out of an upstairs window and cleaned a patch of the glass to confirm that it was still dirty!

No doubt he thought you were far to quick for the monies due or what he though was due, Could be nothing and he might just be having a off day .

I had one today but had to bite my tongue as it is a nice little round i sub off a local mate

Told me i hadn't finished the job

"I know you have a couple of side windows on your flat i am about to do"

"No you have left the windows wet..he usually dries them with his squeegee"

Yeah ok love he does that when doing 4 story blocks of flats lol

I couldn't say anything but phone my mate and he will put you straight

Used to have an old lady got the big finger out the bathroom window to see if it had been done :rofl:

Back