Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds from resin outlet 0 but from hose 6 help!

CHWS

Someone help me please. Has anyone had this problem ? My tank is reading 3. Just changed di 1 and its reading 0 from pole. Di 2 is reading 6 from the pole and 0 from the di. Why is this a problem and how do I fix it ?!?!

I flushed it through the reel for a bit and it got down to zero. How the hell can it even be at any reading if I changed the resin the other day? All that should have been entering the hose reel would have been pure water

I flushed it through the reel for a bit and it got down to zero. How the hell can it even be at any reading if I changed the resin the other day? All that should have been entering the hose reel would have been pure water
Is it possible the tank is contaminated causing the small reading to creep up? Sediment not shifting at the bottom?

Also father-in-law had issue once where a leak in the hose cause a reading at the pole although the di was 0ppm.

How long did you flush it for?

I have noticed that water left in hoses overnight seem to leach stuff from the hoses and not be pure until the water in the hose has been replaced by running pump for a few seconds

Is it possible the tank is contaminated causing the small reading to creep up? Sediment not shifting at the bottom?
Also father-in-law had issue once where a leak in the hose cause a reading at the pole although the di was 0ppm.
Even if it was contaminated after the di before the hose it was 0 ?

How long did you flush it for?I have noticed that water left in hoses overnight seem to leach stuff from the hoses and not be pure until the water in the hose has been replaced by running pump for a few seconds
I flushed it for about a minute on full power, I actually cleaned a couple of houses with it today also so it should have been well cleaned out already :confused:

The only thing I can thing off is my pole hose that was connected to hose reel was used on my backpack with tfr and then connected back to the hose reel. Maybe when it was wound back In it contaminated the hose reel ?

How long did you flush it for?

I have noticed that water left in hoses overnight seem to leach stuff from the hoses and not be pure until the water in the hose has been replaced by running pump for a few seconds
I noticed this today with some new 50m Hozelock reels, was reading 0 out the reels this morning then when left unused for a few hours I ran it through a reel to test my tds again and noticed it reading 10ppm!, soon went back to 0 once it had flushed through but seems strange, the reels are about a week old but havnt been used that much this week so must just be from where there so new ?

Back