Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25 L Water containers

Tonyboy

Hi Guys, anyone know where to get clean 25L water containers for a sensible price? tried the local car washes and it seems they use 5L containers???

Hi Guys, anyone know where to get clean 25L water containers for a sensible price? tried the local car washes and it seems they use 5L containers???
I got some from a dry cleaners shop once. They weren't great because they were white and only 20L.

Try ebay.

I got some from a dry cleaners shop once. They weren't great because they were white and only 20L.
Try ebay.
Thanks mate, great idea, never thought of that. I know a man with 3 dry cleaners. Be ok to get started with, i guess

Any tesco car wash as all their tfr etc is in 25l drums

I chat with the guys at my local tesco and park that end of the carpark whenever i go and they are happy to keep some aside if i need some as they chuck them.when done

Went to buy some of gumtree last week the guy said they were cleaned out he was after 2.50 per 25l. When I got there he said they had not been cleaned but i could have two extra for free, I just said no thanks.. Then i went on ebay got four brand new for 24 quid.. Keep me going for now.

I get them uncleaned from the car wash

Just fill and empty them 3 times with garden tap and then fill half fill with pure and shake well then drain

Perfect aftet that

Look out for taxi drivers on your rounds - a couple of my customers have given me some for free when I mentioned it to them.

Taxi drivers often bulk buy their screenwash in 25L containers and as its just soapy water its perfect and easy to clean out! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Any tesco car wash as all their tfr etc is in 25l drumsI chat with the guys at my local tesco and park that end of the carpark whenever i go and they are happy to keep some aside if i need some as they chuck them.when done
Thanks Daveyboy, will give them a try

Look out for taxi drivers on your rounds - a couple of my customers have given me some for free when I mentioned it to them.Taxi drivers often bulk buy their screenwash in 25L containers and as its just soapy water its perfect and easy to clean out! :thumbsup:
Thanks Hawke, might even get some screenwash myself

Back