Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone got a cleaning warehouse system in van?

chris clean

As above really! I have got a quote to have a delivery system supplied and fitted by the cleaning warehouse Wolverhampton and the price seems good and they seem very helpful and knowledgeable on phone. Anyone got one or used them that can recommend them? It's a long trip from down south so just checking for peace of mind really... Thanks

I haven't got kit fitted by them(well not full anyway) but use them regularly. Very good company. I live in Telford about 45 mins away and still use them. You are right they are knowledgable and the guys there know what they are doing. Made my life much easier the tweeks they did to my set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I haven't got kit fitted by them(well not full anyway) but use them regularly. Very good company. I live in Telford about 45 mins away and still use them. You are right they are knowledgable and the guys there know what they are doing. Made my life much easier the tweeks they did to my set up.

Thanks for the info mate

I've got a 400gpd 350l tank in the van I purchased from them. I've had it since September and other than the viper pole snapping during transit when they sent the delivery (they sent a replacement the next day) so far so good

Actually, more than that, I've been really impressed with the system and the pole.

Ive been in a few times as i live 20 mins away. They seem very decent in there. Im a newbie to wfp and i asked a lot of questions, they took time in helping and explaining everything. Main thing i though was good was customer service was bang on. Certain things i thought i neede to buy they explained the reasons i didnt need them. Love the fact they dont seem to just try selling you stuff just to make money off you. Quality service and very knowledgable. Cant go wrong

Thanks for the feed back guys.. always reassuring to hear from people who have actually used a company. I'm gonna get it ordered with them.

Had my water genie system and viper pole just over year now both been brilliant. Any issues I've had the lads have been very helpful and the technician Sunny knows his stuff

WCWhouse | Window Cleaning Equipment Supplies. I had my system from these guys & I can't praise them enough, my mate upgraded both of his vans & a mate from Blackpool has just had one. You want the Facelift Model it's awesome. I could get you a great discount if your interested.

Back