Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer Info

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jamesthered

I had a custy last week ask me what information I hold on them and questioned whether is breaking any data protection issues. I told him I only had information available freely available i.e. Address, name and contact numbers, clean details I.e price, how often but no personal stuff like dob, bank details and doesn't present a problem.

They were more than happy but as was I right? Anyone else come across this?

No, What details does he think that you have :rofl: surely the exact details he provided when taking up your services

I had something odd couple of weeks, asked the customer if they wished to pay by BACS

guy no idea of the BACS system thought I was asking for his bank details, he totally went of on one " no way my wife would give her bank details to you" he was that boiling took some explaining

Name

Adress

Phone number

Mail adress

Besides If its 4/8/12 Weekly .... what else should we know about them ... ? Whenever this guy accepts " Cookies" at any dodgy website THATS were his info is wide available ...:rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back